Our Illinois IOP Treatment Program
Getting help for a drug or alcohol addiction takes courage. You need to admit your problem and agree to seek treatment – but that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Recovery is a process and you’ll need to learn new ways to cope with stress, identify and eliminate your triggers and avoid toxic relationships. Ultimately, you must change your lifestyle to succeed in recovery.
Fortunately, an intensive outpatient program makes it easier to achieve this. As you transition into society, you’ll have the support from your program. You’re not left alone to navigate this new world. You’ll be able to meet with your peers and your Primary Clinician each week to help you stay on track with your goals.
Here is what you can expect from our Illinois IOP treatment program:
- Online counseling sessions 40+ hours a week for 120 days – this can be extended based on your progress
- 3-hour group sessions and 1-hour individual session each week
- Individualized treatment plans based on your needs and recovery goals
- 4 written tracks to review and address addiction issues
- Highly trained and experienced clinicians
Condor Life Services Will Take this Journey With You!
You don’t have to uproot your life and leave your family to acquire high-quality, personalized treatment. Condor Life Services brings this type of treatment directly to your home where you can enjoy the utmost privacy and confidentiality. Contact Condor Life Services to learn more about our Illinois IOP program. We look forward to supporting you on this life-changing journey.